It happens every year. December creeps up and the days start passing by. Before you know it there’s a week before Christmas and you’re all like “Whattt!?” Panic ensues. You’re like “should I just get a gift card!?” No, put down the gift card. Does anyone actually like receiving gift cards? Here’s a few of my favorite last minute gift ideas to help ease the stress:
1. A Wine Awesomeness Box o’ Wine – Okay, so WineAwesomeness is giving you a free box of 3 wines, you just have to pay $15 for shipping. You can gift it to your favorite long distance friend, but I gifted it to myself. Click here to redeem the offer, I literally just did it a few hours ago. Cheers!
2. Confetti Metal Xylophone – I don’t know about you, but every time I log onto Facebook there is a new baby. I don’t know where they’re all coming from! I loved the classic style and colors on this one. Jam out little one!
3. Cards Against Humanity – My friend Jenn gifted me this for Christmas one year, and it is the best ever. In case you haven’t heard – this is the adult version of Apples to Apples, and it is awesome. Many nights are spent playing this game with a bottle of wine or two. It is hilarious. Seriously, be prepared for an ab workout – you won’t stop laughing.
4. Statement Earrings – As long as your potential gift receiver has pierced ears, I don’t think you can go wrong with statement studs. They can be dressed up, dressed down, and worn all year round. Choose simple colors, and you will be winning at the gift giving game. Plus, J. Crew is offering 30% off these sparklers right now. You can’t lose.
5. Mosaic Photo Frame – With a photo of yourself and your siblings of course. My parents always loved personal gifts like this one – and the mosaic detail is so cool!
6. Daniel Wellington Watch – I’ve gifted 2 of these to Jeff, and they are awesome. Simple, classy, and goes with everything. He also loves how skinny the face is – definitely a nice change from bulky watches.
7. Starbucks Anything – The new art-inspired mugs and tumblers in Starbucks are adorable, I especially love this Russian doll one. They’d be great for a white elephant or perhaps the cousin you don’t quite know so well. In this case, throw a gift card inside and you’ll be their favorite. At least, I would love you for it.
I hope my list eased some of your shopping anxieties and gave you a few ideas. Are you a last minute Christmas shopper? What’s your go-to last minute idea?