I’m not going to lie – running around getting everything ready for a last minute move across the world was a lot of work, and so I kept most of my outfits for last week simple and low key. The easier, the better.
There are a few key elements I keep in mind when putting together a “running around all day” outfit. I’m usually rocking:
- Low Key Hair: I have a ton of hair and it frequently gets all over my face. A braid and a baseball hat (I’m not a Detroit Tigers fan, but I do collect hats from different stadiums I go to) always come in handy.
- Oversized Sweater: Is there anything more comfortable and no fuss?
- Structured Jacket: To add just a little bit of polish to an otherwise laid back look.
- Comfy Pants: Typically my go to low-key style pant is a pair of leggings, but these jeans are just as good. J. Crew is one of my favorite options for super comfy jeans that keep their shape, and these didn’t let me down. I could do front flips in these things and still be so cozy.
- Sneakers: Because the last thing you want is an uncomfortable shoe when you know you’ll be on your feet all day.
This formula has never let me down, it’s the perfect way to look cute and still be practical.
This week Jeff and I are busy sightseeing in our new city and getting used to the time different (it’s 9 hours from home, a total adjustment), but the regular posting schedule will resume next week. I can’t wait to share a few different parts of the city with you!
If you want more low key inspiration, check out my athleisure wishlist from yesterday!
What are your must haves for off duty style? Tell me in the comments, and don’t forget to link up down below!
Shop the look:
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest