Sometime this summer I was cruising around the wonderful, wide world of fashion blogs when I came across Amy who was wearing a beautiful pair of Karen Walker sunnies. “I wish I could afford such fabulous things,” I thought. And then after further reading I saw these sunglasses were actually rented from the Ditto Endless Eyewear program. Then and there I was sold.
(Karen Walker & Prada sunglasses)
I love sunglasses, but am too indecisive to make a decision on buying a single designer pair – there’s so just so many different styles. For that reason alone, I love Ditto. Here’s 5 reasons you need to try it now.
- Style Experimentation – Ditto Endless Eyewear allows you to not only rent a pair of sunglasses per month, but you can trade them in as many times as you want at no cost (hence the ‘endless’ in the title). I had 4 different pairs one month. I’ve tried so many different styles of glasses through Ditto that I would have never thought to ever try and it is so much fun – you essentially have an entire sunglasses store for use at your convenience.
- Getting Packages is the Best – I don’t know about you, but I am filled with joy whenever I receive a package in my mailbox – especially when that package contains a pair of Prada sunglasses I only paid $24 for.
- Feel Like a Kardashian (kind of) – Most of my sunglasses are from Target, Zara, and other similar places and I love them, but there’s something that feels so lux about a pair of designer sunglasses. Through Ditto you can try the newest styles from high end brands that will give Kim K a run for her money (maybe not, but you get the idea).
- The Website is So Cool – I would never in a bajillion years think of buying a pair of sunglasses online without trying them on – Ditto has solved this issue. Ditto allows you to record a video of yourself slowly moving your head side to side so you virtually try on every pair of glasses on their site. It’s not perfect, but definitely on another level than other websites I’ve seen. Don’t you love the face I’m making in these photos – don’t laugh too hard.
- It’s FREE to Try! – The best part about Ditto Endless Eyewear is that you can try a month for free if you use my code ‘SUNSHINE.’ In my first month I think I traded my sunglasses like 3 times. Hey, I wanted to make sure I really liked it, and shipping is SO fast. How do you say no to free?
If you’re an sunglasses lover like me, I would highly recommend the Ditto Endless Eyewear program. After the first free month, a subscription is $24 monthly. My subscription is currently on hold since I’m living in Germany, but I cannot wait to activate it when I get back. I constantly receive emails from Ditto showcasing the newest designers they’re stocking, and I’m so excited to try them for myself in a few months! Here’s a few I’m currently coveting.
Have you tried Ditto Endless eyewear? Are you a lover of sunglasses like I am?
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest